Toy Story Land is a new, fresh out of the toy box zone within Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The new land will be officially opening on June 30, 2018. Propelled by the incredibly immersive Cars Land at Disney’s California Adventure, this new land is the first of two noteworthy extensions occurring at Hollywood Studios (the second being Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, coming in 2019). Toy Story Land is in line with other exciting modern trends in amusement parks that include substantial, immersive, themed conditions that offer much more than theme parks with lightly themed conventional rides.
There are two spic and span fascinations in the land, notwithstanding the current Toy Story Mania attraction. There is the Slinky Dog Dash coaster and the Alien Swirling Saucers. Within Toy Story Land everything around you is a toy, including these “toy” rides. These attractions are bound to suck you (and any little ones you may have with you!) into the Toy Story fantasyworld. For both toy story fans and ride lovers alike, it is genuine Toy Story fun!
The Slinky Dog Dash coaster will run crosswise over nearly the entire land. It offers spectacular views for both riders and non-riders as well. Starting in summer 2018, get a look at everything Toy Story Land is bringing to the table and extending Slinky Dog's loops as far as possible over Andy's patio! Go along for a crazy style ride as he twists and turns and extends his path all through this new land. Don't imagine it any other way; it is one fascinating ride… and a good time for the whole family!
The Alien Swirling Saucer is a toy that Andy won at Pizza Planet through the claw machine. This ride is going to give you a mighty spin and swirl! With electronic space music, this ride will fulfill your virtual space rocket fantasies. The swirling saucer has planets and satellites that visitors will turn around in their flying saucers as they're being pursued by the little creatures, which are – obviously – endeavoring to grab you with the inescapable claw.
The old Toy Story Mania, now part of the Toy Story Land, is no less fun either. Toy Story Mania is a play set that Andy put down on the terrace. Venture into Andy's room and wind your way through a toy box of life-sized toys. Speed through a virtual exhibition of energizing carnival games themed in light of the hit films. Pass a Candyland® diversion box, Viewmaster® plates, pastel illustrations, and a Scrabble® barricade before picking up a couple of exceptional 3D glasses for the timeless amusement to come.
Disney’s Hollywood Studio opens for 12 hours daily from 9 am to 9 pm. The following details are specified on the Disney World website:
“All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. The 1-Day Ticket: Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney's Animal Kingdom Park is valid for one admission to any one of these 3 parks on a date that is valid for the ticket type (Peak, Regular or Value). This ticket must be used on or before December 31, 2019, and is not valid at Magic Kingdom Park. Ticket is not valid on the following dates: February 11, 16-25; March 9-31; April 1-22, 28, 29; May 4-31; June 1 - August 26; September 1-3, 7-9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30; October 5-28; November 2-11, 16-25, 30; December 1-22, 2018. Multi-day tickets are valid for one theme park per day for each day of the ticket.”
Click here to visit Disney’s official site for more information.
The prices of tickets vary according to date, and all the pricing information is available on the Disney World website.
Disney’s Fastpass is a virtual queue system which allows guests to queue for rides virtually and avoid the long wait associated with the popular rides within the Disney parks. By acquiring Fastpass guests can queue for the ride of their choice (only available for certain attractions) and continue to enjoy other attractions while they wait.
Given the much-anticipated launch of Toy Story Land this summer it is advisable for you to get yourself and family a Fastpass so you do not miss out on the major attractions. While we recommend using Disney's official, free, My Disney Experience app to grab Fastpass reservations, the physical kiosks are located at:
1. At Hollywood Blvd. and Sunset Blvd. (across from the Starbucks)
2. Between Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
3. Next to Toy Story Mania!
Slinky Dog Dash coaster will almost certainly be a Tier 1 attraction, and the demand for this Fastpass will be big amongst all the attractions in Walt Disney World, and hence it is recommended getting your Fastpass with a tier 1 reservation.
Toy Story Land is definitely a more family-accommodating segment within Hollywood Studios. The new land will give youngsters a family-friendly option when compared to some of the scarier and more adult-oriented attractions like the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and the Rock 'n Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.
Toy Story fans of all ages will definitely enjoy this newest addition to the Disney amusement park offerings. With two-tier one attractions, multiple tier-two attractions, Woody’s bright and fancy lunch box cafe, and an overall impressively themed land, Toy Story Land will ensure a remarkable Disney experience. Be sure to plan your visit properly; grab the Fastpass options and buy the right tickets for your visit!
TSR’s Satisfaction Guarantee states: if, after using your new timeshare for 2 years, you are not completely satisfied, Timeshare Recyclers will remove you from the ownership, guaranteed! * *In order to be removed from ownership of the property you will be required to pay a resort transfer fee, a recording fee, and any closing costs. You must also be current with all fees for maintenance, utilities, and taxes on the property. You will also be required to timely sign the required transfer documents, closing documents, and any other documents required by TSR to handle and complete the transfer. The terms of this guarantee are listed below. Please read the terms completely. If you agree with these terms, please click “I Agree”.
1. I/We acknowledge and agree that the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare shall be managed by Timeshare Recyclers (TSR) or their parent company or affiliates.
2. I/We understand and agree that I/we am/are responsible to comply with the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by TSR in this agreement.
3. I/We understand that this is a transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare and I/we are in no way expecting compensation for the aforementioned resort property.
4. I/We understand that TSR will not begin the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment if I/we have any pending reservations for said timeshare property.
5. I/We understand that the resort property shall be granted, conveyed, or assigned to TSR, and/or to its affiliates, in such manner as to pass legal title or ownership free and clear of any encumbrances or fees that would constitute a lien or liability associated with the resort property, alternatively said resort property shall be surrendered back to the resort should TSR deem a relinquishment is required.
6. I/We agree to pay all resort transfer fees, legal preparation and recording fees, property taxes, transfer taxes and or closing costs pertinent to the completion of the property transfer (the final closing assignment fee varies from resort to resort and will be calculated during the research process, alternatively the entire cost will be calculated and paid up front for the transfer & assumption or relinquishment process).
7. I/We understand that any resort maintenance fees, assessments and/or taxes billed monthly, quarterly, biennially or annually must be paid in full for a minimum of 180 days (a minimum of 365 days if the resort is on TSR’s difficult transfer list) after the initial fee to TSR is paid and the required documentation has been received by TSR, and for a minimum of 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized, and accepted by the resort.
8. I/We understand that I/we will be responsible for any extra maintenance fees, interest, or closing costs incurred by a delay caused by non-completion or delays in completion of the steps to transfer or relinquish my timeshare. I/We understand that TSR has the right to cancel the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment for my/our property for lack of cooperation on my/our part.
9. I/We understand and agree that TSR will begin the management, including making reservations and/or managing rentals, changing contact info, et cetera of my/our timeshare property within 30 days of the signature of this agreement. I/We understand that TSR reserves the right to transfer title of property into a third-party entity or person or surrender said property to the resort. I/We understand that any interference with the management of the resort interval on the part of TSR may result in additional fines and/or the cancellation of this transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment.
10. I/We understand that should the resort, resort management company, or any other party exercise a Right of First Refusal (“ROFR”) to acquire your timeshare, any proceeds from said ROFR must be paid to Timeshare Recyclers. If said proceeds are insufficient to cover Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses I/We shall be responsible for Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses.
1. Contact Timeshare Recyclers’ Customer Service at 1-888-287-4188 to request the start of the guarantee process.
2. Gather COPIES of your contracts for the timeshare we will be transferring.
The most important of these documents are:
3. Send to Timeshare Recyclers the COPIES of your documents. (Steps 2 and 3 should take you about 2 weeks).
You may return them by:
4. Once we have received your documents, our research department will confirm the correct procedures to transfer your property and prepare the final transfer documents. This step usually takes us between 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the level of cooperation we receive from the transferring resort.
5. When the research department has confirmed the correct transfer procedures for your resort, we will contact you to explain the final steps of the transfer. We will then send you copies of the final transfer documents. It is likely that you will have to sign, notarize and return the copies to TSR. It is also possible that you will have to pay a final resort transfer fee to your transferring resort.
6. Once we have received your signed and notarized final transfer documents, we will begin the final transfer steps. This last step generally involves county recorders offices, resort management companies, and TSR. Since most county recorders and home resorts require hard copies, this last step moves at the speed of traditional mail. This step generally takes us about 12 weeks, please be patient and don't worry! We are working hard to transfer your timeshare!
Your cooperation in the transfer and assumption or relinquishment of your timeshare is critical! With your help we can process your timeshare in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Please note: the majority of resort management companies will not transfer a timeshare if there are any outstanding fees (maintenance or otherwise). You are responsible for any fees due within 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized and accepted by the transferring resort. Any additional fees, interest, closing costs, or fiscal damages that arise from delays caused by you will be your responsibility and may even result in the cancellation of the transfer and assumption service.
Legal Disclaimer – Florida, Colorado, and South Carolina Properties
No fee, cost, or other compensation may be paid to the person providing the timeshare resale transfer services before the delivery to the consumer timeshare reseller of written evidence that all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed, including, but not limited to, delivery to both the consumer timeshare reseller and the timeshare plan managing entity of a copy of the recorded instrument or legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee, accompanied by the full name, address, and other known contact information for the transferee. TSR will provide the timeshare reseller with written notice of the full performance of the timeshare resale transfer services, together with a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest from the consumer timeshare reseller to a transferee. TSR has agreed to provide you with timeshare resale transfer services pursuant to this resale transfer agreement. After those services have been fully performed, TSR is obligated to provide you with written notice of such full performance and a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of or legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee. Any fee or other compensation paid by you under this agreement before such full performance by TSR must be held in escrow by the escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
Legal Disclaimer – Massachusetts Properties
You have an unqualified right to cancel this agreement for any reason within three (3) business days after the date you sign this agreement. This right to cancel may not be waived. If you decide to cancel this agreement you must notify Timeshare Recyclers in writing of your intent to cancel. Your notice of cancellation shall be delivered in person or sent by certified or registered United States mail and sent to 410 South Rampart Blvd., Suite 390, Las Vegas, NV 89145 and shall be effective upon the date sent. Your refund will be made within twenty (20) days after receipt or notice of cancellation or within five (5) days after receipt of funds from your cleared check, whichever is later. You are not obligated to pay Timeshare Recyclers any money unless you sign this contract and return it to Timeshare Recyclers. Before signing this agreement, you should carefully review your original timeshare purchase agreement and any other project documents. Any fee or other compensation under this agreement before such full performance by Timeshare Recyclers must be held in escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
By clicking on “I Agree” you acknowledge that you understand the above terms for the TSR Satisfaction Guarantee agreement and the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by said agreement.