With the rise in popularity of timeshare properties throughout North America and beyond; If you are thinking about investing in a timeshare property, knowing the whos-who of the timeshare world is more important than ever before.
Offering access to premium amenities and partial ownership of a condo, cottage, vacation rental in and out of a resort gives those who invest in timeshares a home-from-home vacation experience that is dependable, predictable, and often in a sought after or popular location. This gives you an affordable and dependable vacation option for your family that is easy to book and even easier to plan.
The reason we have chosen these as the best timeshare brands in North America is due to these five key measurables:
Flexibility and freedom of choice
High-Quality of furnishings and facilities
Extensive global reach for exchange vacations
Premium resort amenities
Established and trusted timeshare providers
If you are thinking about investing in a timeshare for yourself, you will want to read on to get a clear understanding of who the biggest and best brands are in North America for timeshare properties in 2018.
The Disney Timeshare offering operates predominantly on a points basis, and they provide different benefits and options through a range of different points packages. You have one resort that is classified as your home resort which you can book up to 11 months in advance, for any other Disney resort, you can book seven months in advance. Disney Vacation Club currently operates across 14 different resorts, and they also operate Disney Cruises. One of the most-loved features of this timeshare option is the flexibility it offers to guests. Not only can you use your points at any of the 14 resorts, you can use them at Resort Hotels located in Japan, France, Florida, Hong Kong, California, and aboard the Cruise Liners as well. While you can use points on non-Disney vacations, you get the best value when you use them at a resort. Also, discounts are offered on Annual Disney passes; and you can pre-purchase a dining plan if required
The units all come with superb locations and are decorated to a higher standard than the Disney Hotel rooms. With a Disney timeshare, you are essentially locking-in an annual vacation at Disney for your family, the reason this is one of the best timeshare brands in the US is due to the appeal and emotional value that only a Disney Vacation can give to the entire family.
If you are considering purchasing a new timeshare at DVC, there are attractive incentives on offer. For up to date information on available incentives, please visit DVCnews.com
Worldmark by Wyndham is a globally recognized brand, offering access to more than 60 different resorts. Their impressive list of vacation ownership options means that you can vacation in some of the county’s most beautiful places, for life. Choose from sea, sand, ski, mountain resorts, and lakeside retreats. There is something for everyone with Worldmark, and their destinations are simply incredible.
Due to their global affiliations, holidaying internationally is also included in their extensive offering. Partnering with RCI, one of the world’s largest timeshare brands means that you can get exchange access to thousands of resorts globally.
The way the Worldmark scheme operates gives you complete flexibility to stay at any resort, at any time, and this is a standout feature of this scheme. This feature is what makes this such an appealing option for timeshare owners. The points you buy are yours for life and Worldmark even allows you to pass your points down onto your children, with no expiry date.
The reach of the Hilton Empire is phenomenal. It offers easy and enjoyable vacation ownership in some of the world’s most desirable locations; from Hawaii to Hong Kong, Scotland to South Beach and beyond. Access to more than 4500 hotel locations in 91 countries and more than 4000 exchange options make the Hilton Grand Vacation Club a timeshare giant who cannot be disregarded. The period you purchase can be rented out, sold or passed on to children. Unit sizes range from Studio through to three-bedroom lodges, and they are all furnished and decorated to the highest of standards.
With a Hilton Timeshare, you are assured of Luxury, and your vacation potential is maximized with the extensive reach globally that this timeshare brand provides. Operating entirely on a points-based system, you are given freedom and flexibility to book vacations all year long, with destinations and resorts to suit all ages and tastes.
The Marriott Vacation Club has 55 resorts globally, they were the first major company of their kind to enter into the timeshare space, and their destinations and resorts are said to be some of the more desirable in the timeshare industry. Giving you access to extensive luxury and premium amenities makes Marriott a firm favorite and a worthy contender when comparing the best timeshare brands in the US. They cater for family vacations, romantic escapes and more. They offer two options, giving their customers the option to purchase a weeks ownership or a points-based ownership system.
The Hyatt timeshare option operates solely within the US and is a trusted and established provider of timeshare vacation properties. Formerly known as the Hyatt Vacation Club, this brand is synonymous with high-quality, affordable timeshare options. You purchase a specific week, rather than working from a points-based system, however you are able to exchange your week for any other Hyatt resort. At present, there are around 22 Hyatt resorts and that number is growing all the time. With the Hyatt brand, you are assured of premium luxury and the same high-standards regardless of which resort you choose to stay in.
When you become a member of the Hyatt Residence Club, you instantly receive a membership with Interval International; this then opens up the opportunity to take your vacation at more than 3000 resorts internationally. Even if you purchase a Hyatt Residence Club resale at a discounted price, you get the same benefits as if you had purchased the timeshare yourself.
By opting to purchase a timeshare with one of the biggest brands in North America, you get the added benefit of having more locations to choose from, the assurance of high-quality accommodations, premium resort amenities, and peace of mind that you are investing in a successful and long-standing trusted timeshare brand with a superb customer reputation. For more information about the best timeshare brands available give us a call today: 888-287-4188 or check out our timeshare resale page today!
TSR’s Satisfaction Guarantee states: if, after using your new timeshare for 2 years, you are not completely satisfied, Timeshare Recyclers will remove you from the ownership, guaranteed! * *In order to be removed from ownership of the property you will be required to pay a resort transfer fee, a recording fee, and any closing costs. You must also be current with all fees for maintenance, utilities, and taxes on the property. You will also be required to timely sign the required transfer documents, closing documents, and any other documents required by TSR to handle and complete the transfer. The terms of this guarantee are listed below. Please read the terms completely. If you agree with these terms, please click “I Agree”.
1. I/We acknowledge and agree that the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare shall be managed by Timeshare Recyclers (TSR) or their parent company or affiliates.
2. I/We understand and agree that I/we am/are responsible to comply with the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by TSR in this agreement.
3. I/We understand that this is a transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare and I/we are in no way expecting compensation for the aforementioned resort property.
4. I/We understand that TSR will not begin the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment if I/we have any pending reservations for said timeshare property.
5. I/We understand that the resort property shall be granted, conveyed, or assigned to TSR, and/or to its affiliates, in such manner as to pass legal title or ownership free and clear of any encumbrances or fees that would constitute a lien or liability associated with the resort property, alternatively said resort property shall be surrendered back to the resort should TSR deem a relinquishment is required.
6. I/We agree to pay all resort transfer fees, legal preparation and recording fees, property taxes, transfer taxes and or closing costs pertinent to the completion of the property transfer (the final closing assignment fee varies from resort to resort and will be calculated during the research process, alternatively the entire cost will be calculated and paid up front for the transfer & assumption or relinquishment process).
7. I/We understand that any resort maintenance fees, assessments and/or taxes billed monthly, quarterly, biennially or annually must be paid in full for a minimum of 180 days (a minimum of 365 days if the resort is on TSR’s difficult transfer list) after the initial fee to TSR is paid and the required documentation has been received by TSR, and for a minimum of 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized, and accepted by the resort.
8. I/We understand that I/we will be responsible for any extra maintenance fees, interest, or closing costs incurred by a delay caused by non-completion or delays in completion of the steps to transfer or relinquish my timeshare. I/We understand that TSR has the right to cancel the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment for my/our property for lack of cooperation on my/our part.
9. I/We understand and agree that TSR will begin the management, including making reservations and/or managing rentals, changing contact info, et cetera of my/our timeshare property within 30 days of the signature of this agreement. I/We understand that TSR reserves the right to transfer title of property into a third-party entity or person or surrender said property to the resort. I/We understand that any interference with the management of the resort interval on the part of TSR may result in additional fines and/or the cancellation of this transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment.
10. I/We understand that should the resort, resort management company, or any other party exercise a Right of First Refusal (“ROFR”) to acquire your timeshare, any proceeds from said ROFR must be paid to Timeshare Recyclers. If said proceeds are insufficient to cover Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses I/We shall be responsible for Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses.
1. Contact Timeshare Recyclers’ Customer Service at 1-888-287-4188 to request the start of the guarantee process.
2. Gather COPIES of your contracts for the timeshare we will be transferring.
The most important of these documents are:
3. Send to Timeshare Recyclers the COPIES of your documents. (Steps 2 and 3 should take you about 2 weeks).
You may return them by:
4. Once we have received your documents, our research department will confirm the correct procedures to transfer your property and prepare the final transfer documents. This step usually takes us between 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the level of cooperation we receive from the transferring resort.
5. When the research department has confirmed the correct transfer procedures for your resort, we will contact you to explain the final steps of the transfer. We will then send you copies of the final transfer documents. It is likely that you will have to sign, notarize and return the copies to TSR. It is also possible that you will have to pay a final resort transfer fee to your transferring resort.
6. Once we have received your signed and notarized final transfer documents, we will begin the final transfer steps. This last step generally involves county recorders offices, resort management companies, and TSR. Since most county recorders and home resorts require hard copies, this last step moves at the speed of traditional mail. This step generally takes us about 12 weeks, please be patient and don't worry! We are working hard to transfer your timeshare!
Your cooperation in the transfer and assumption or relinquishment of your timeshare is critical! With your help we can process your timeshare in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Please note: the majority of resort management companies will not transfer a timeshare if there are any outstanding fees (maintenance or otherwise). You are responsible for any fees due within 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized and accepted by the transferring resort. Any additional fees, interest, closing costs, or fiscal damages that arise from delays caused by you will be your responsibility and may even result in the cancellation of the transfer and assumption service.
Legal Disclaimer – Florida, Colorado, and South Carolina Properties
No fee, cost, or other compensation may be paid to the person providing the timeshare resale transfer services before the delivery to the consumer timeshare reseller of written evidence that all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed, including, but not limited to, delivery to both the consumer timeshare reseller and the timeshare plan managing entity of a copy of the recorded instrument or legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee, accompanied by the full name, address, and other known contact information for the transferee. TSR will provide the timeshare reseller with written notice of the full performance of the timeshare resale transfer services, together with a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest from the consumer timeshare reseller to a transferee. TSR has agreed to provide you with timeshare resale transfer services pursuant to this resale transfer agreement. After those services have been fully performed, TSR is obligated to provide you with written notice of such full performance and a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of or legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee. Any fee or other compensation paid by you under this agreement before such full performance by TSR must be held in escrow by the escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
Legal Disclaimer – Massachusetts Properties
You have an unqualified right to cancel this agreement for any reason within three (3) business days after the date you sign this agreement. This right to cancel may not be waived. If you decide to cancel this agreement you must notify Timeshare Recyclers in writing of your intent to cancel. Your notice of cancellation shall be delivered in person or sent by certified or registered United States mail and sent to 410 South Rampart Blvd., Suite 390, Las Vegas, NV 89145 and shall be effective upon the date sent. Your refund will be made within twenty (20) days after receipt or notice of cancellation or within five (5) days after receipt of funds from your cleared check, whichever is later. You are not obligated to pay Timeshare Recyclers any money unless you sign this contract and return it to Timeshare Recyclers. Before signing this agreement, you should carefully review your original timeshare purchase agreement and any other project documents. Any fee or other compensation under this agreement before such full performance by Timeshare Recyclers must be held in escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
By clicking on “I Agree” you acknowledge that you understand the above terms for the TSR Satisfaction Guarantee agreement and the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by said agreement.