Holidays are an essential part of life. When work pressure accumulates for too long, going on vacation could bring some much-needed relief. Some people choose to take their friends or family, or just relax by themselves on vacation. Whatever you choose, that's your prerogative. The place for your vacation, however, should be a place where you can relax and have fun. One of the east coast’s favorite vacation spots these days is Hilton Head Island. Find everything there is know about this beautiful tourist destination in Timeshare Recyclers' Hilton Head guide.
Southern hospitality, luxurious scenery and exceptional natural beauty all packed into one - this is Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Hilton Head is the biggest island on the south atlantic coast. This eco-conscious and friendly community is located in the “low country" between Beaufort, South Carolina, often considered to be one of the best small towns in the south to visit, and Savannah, Georgia often considered to be one of the best southern cities to visit.
Every year, more than two million people go to Hilton Head Island to find a relaxing, sunbathing spot. The largest island located on the coast of Georgia has been developed as a tourist paradise, carefully divided into zones, ecologically sensitive and always with a sense of respect for the history and natural munificence of this unique place. Hilton Head possesses a natural beauty that remains unscathed in spite of its modernized towns and cities. The island is the home of many unique species of wildlife, including deer, alligators, many bird species, and the endangered Loggerhead Sea Turtle. With its mild winters, luxurious lifestyle, and intimate landscapes, Hilton Head is an ideal destination for those who want a western style climate in an east coast location.
After your first day basking in the warm southern sunshine, swimming in the cold waves of the sea, strolling through endless sandy beaches, and being an absolute beach bum, you will surely want to explore the other water adventures awaiting you on the island! Parasailing trips offer a breathtaking panoramic view of Calibogue Sound and the Daufuskie Island, while calmly floating in the air. If you are looking for swiftly paced water fun, hit the waves on a jet ski and enjoy the wind sliding through your hair while running to hop over the waves. With a few rental boats nearby, rent a skiing boat for a day of water skiing and wakeboarding with your friends and family. Be sure to discover the beautiful beaches that await you!
Hilton Head offers over 12 miles of pristine beaches, allowing easy access to the Atlantic Ocean. This is one of the basic reasons why Hilton Head attracts plenty of people to this charming destination. To enjoy the beach season, visitors come to the area every year between the 1st of April and 30th of September. Below are some of the beaches to choose from during your visit.
General Beach information: click here to view general beach information including restrictions, permit requirements, as well as tips and emergency numbers for visitors.
Hilton Head golf courses are undoubtedly one of the biggest attractions on the island. Oceans, mild climate, sunny skies, and exquisite landscapes combine to create the perfect golf courses. Golf is always available throughout the year when you visit low country.
Hilton Head Golf Courses have always been recognized and rewarded by enthusiasts and golf professionals. The quality of the courses which are carefully maintained makes the island one of the best golf tourist destinations.
When looking for the right golf course at Hilton Head Island, you will find more than 20 exclusive courses for golfers of all levels. Of these courses, there are four that consistently rank among top 100 in the United States every year. For the best golf vacation at Hilton Head Island, you definitely want to try your skills at one of the following courses:
Hilton Head also serves as a sanctuary for wildlife, so if you and your family love the gathering of animals, there will be many opportunities to visit the wild locals. Some residents include alligators, large water birds, deer, wild cats, wild boars, and the endangered loggerhead sea turtle.
While visiting the island guests can expect to hear the calls of cardinals and mockingbirds by day, the hooting of the barred owl at night, along with the bobwhite quail whistle at dawn. White tailed deer can be seen across the island's bio preserves, usually visible during dusk or evening hours. And then there is the loggerhead sea turtles, alligators, and bullfrogs a plenty.
For a guided nature tour, check out the Coastal Discovery Museum (a Smithsonian Affiliate). The museum offers excursions that include the sights of natural landmarks such as the Sea Pines Forest Preserve, and the Audubon-Newhall Reserve, including such activities as kayaking, history walks, discovery lectures, art events, and horseback tours. The museum also offer wildlife discovery tours and activities including butterfly discovery, dolphin cruises, flora discovery, bird watching, and blue crab discovery, just to name a few!
Many of these activities book up fast, so take a moment to call ahead and reserve your spot: 843-689-6767!
Alternatively, head over to their official website for more detailed information, including daily schedules and an online booking calendar!
One of the things you should try on the Hilton Head Island is biking. A lot of bike trails on the island existed ever since the modern development. About half of the biking routes at Hilton Head are located in gated communities of the island. These paths are intended for community users and visitors who reside in one of the rental houses or timeshares.
In addition to private biking paths in the gated communities, there is an additional 50 miles of biking paths in the public spaces. Public roads on the island include common trails for pedestrians and bicycles, as well as bicycle paths on main roads. These biking paths lead to numerous parks and public services, including access to some of the beautiful beaches on the island. These roads are open to all, residents and visitors.
The two different bike path systems at Hilton Head make the island one of the most desirable biking areas in the country. They are perfect for those who want to explore the natural beauty of the island and can serve those who want to get some exercise, as well as those who want an alternative and environmentally friendly way to reach the parks, beaches, and other island services.
When you visit Hilton Head, a trip to Harbour Town makes a great sightseeing tour. Within Harbour Town one can golf at the awarding winning links club, the only golf course on the island to host the PGA Tour: the RBC Heritage. One can shop in the expansive commercial area, with over 20 independently owned and operated clothing stores, boutiques, jewelry stores, art galleries, gift and craft stores, t-shirt and specialty gift shops.
While adventuring or shopping, don’t forget to take in a delicious meal in one of Harbour Town’s many restaurants, cafes, bakeries, ice cream shops, or fine dining establishments. Harbour Town offers numerous waterfront venues to enjoy a fantastic meal in the evening while watching to sun set over the water.
And of course, be sure to enjoy all of the other amenities the area has to offer such as tennis, water skiing, jet skiing, power boating, and parasailing, among many other activities. Or just take a leisurely stroll on the area’s pathways and streets, maybe stop by the marina and take in the view of the many gorgeous yachts anchored here. While visiting the marina you may also want to take a little trip to the local lighthouse, where, for a small fee, you can climb to the top of the structure and enjoy the scenic view that Harbour Town has to offer!
Be sure to check out all of the major attractions offered on the island, but you may also be interested in some of the other, “minor”, attractions listed here:
Vacationing on Hilton Head Island can include such a wide range of activities that it is almost impossible to list them all here. From the perfect beach vacation, to amazing golf courses, Hilton Head offers the ideal getaway for tranquil relaxation, or an action packed adventure for you and your family!
Check out Timeshare Recyclers' inventory of Hilton Head Island timeshares for sale today, and plan your Hilton Head Island vacation now!
TSR’s Satisfaction Guarantee states: if, after using your new timeshare for 2 years, you are not completely satisfied, Timeshare Recyclers will remove you from the ownership, guaranteed! * *In order to be removed from ownership of the property you will be required to pay a resort transfer fee, a recording fee, and any closing costs. You must also be current with all fees for maintenance, utilities, and taxes on the property. You will also be required to timely sign the required transfer documents, closing documents, and any other documents required by TSR to handle and complete the transfer. The terms of this guarantee are listed below. Please read the terms completely. If you agree with these terms, please click “I Agree”.
1. I/We acknowledge and agree that the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare shall be managed by Timeshare Recyclers (TSR) or their parent company or affiliates.
2. I/We understand and agree that I/we am/are responsible to comply with the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by TSR in this agreement.
3. I/We understand that this is a transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare and I/we are in no way expecting compensation for the aforementioned resort property.
4. I/We understand that TSR will not begin the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment if I/we have any pending reservations for said timeshare property.
5. I/We understand that the resort property shall be granted, conveyed, or assigned to TSR, and/or to its affiliates, in such manner as to pass legal title or ownership free and clear of any encumbrances or fees that would constitute a lien or liability associated with the resort property, alternatively said resort property shall be surrendered back to the resort should TSR deem a relinquishment is required.
6. I/We agree to pay all resort transfer fees, legal preparation and recording fees, property taxes, transfer taxes and or closing costs pertinent to the completion of the property transfer (the final closing assignment fee varies from resort to resort and will be calculated during the research process, alternatively the entire cost will be calculated and paid up front for the transfer & assumption or relinquishment process).
7. I/We understand that any resort maintenance fees, assessments and/or taxes billed monthly, quarterly, biennially or annually must be paid in full for a minimum of 180 days (a minimum of 365 days if the resort is on TSR’s difficult transfer list) after the initial fee to TSR is paid and the required documentation has been received by TSR, and for a minimum of 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized, and accepted by the resort.
8. I/We understand that I/we will be responsible for any extra maintenance fees, interest, or closing costs incurred by a delay caused by non-completion or delays in completion of the steps to transfer or relinquish my timeshare. I/We understand that TSR has the right to cancel the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment for my/our property for lack of cooperation on my/our part.
9. I/We understand and agree that TSR will begin the management, including making reservations and/or managing rentals, changing contact info, et cetera of my/our timeshare property within 30 days of the signature of this agreement. I/We understand that TSR reserves the right to transfer title of property into a third-party entity or person or surrender said property to the resort. I/We understand that any interference with the management of the resort interval on the part of TSR may result in additional fines and/or the cancellation of this transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment.
10. I/We understand that should the resort, resort management company, or any other party exercise a Right of First Refusal (“ROFR”) to acquire your timeshare, any proceeds from said ROFR must be paid to Timeshare Recyclers. If said proceeds are insufficient to cover Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses I/We shall be responsible for Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses.
1. Contact Timeshare Recyclers’ Customer Service at 1-888-287-4188 to request the start of the guarantee process.
2. Gather COPIES of your contracts for the timeshare we will be transferring.
The most important of these documents are:
3. Send to Timeshare Recyclers the COPIES of your documents. (Steps 2 and 3 should take you about 2 weeks).
You may return them by:
4. Once we have received your documents, our research department will confirm the correct procedures to transfer your property and prepare the final transfer documents. This step usually takes us between 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the level of cooperation we receive from the transferring resort.
5. When the research department has confirmed the correct transfer procedures for your resort, we will contact you to explain the final steps of the transfer. We will then send you copies of the final transfer documents. It is likely that you will have to sign, notarize and return the copies to TSR. It is also possible that you will have to pay a final resort transfer fee to your transferring resort.
6. Once we have received your signed and notarized final transfer documents, we will begin the final transfer steps. This last step generally involves county recorders offices, resort management companies, and TSR. Since most county recorders and home resorts require hard copies, this last step moves at the speed of traditional mail. This step generally takes us about 12 weeks, please be patient and don't worry! We are working hard to transfer your timeshare!
Your cooperation in the transfer and assumption or relinquishment of your timeshare is critical! With your help we can process your timeshare in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Please note: the majority of resort management companies will not transfer a timeshare if there are any outstanding fees (maintenance or otherwise). You are responsible for any fees due within 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized and accepted by the transferring resort. Any additional fees, interest, closing costs, or fiscal damages that arise from delays caused by you will be your responsibility and may even result in the cancellation of the transfer and assumption service.
Legal Disclaimer – Florida, Colorado, and South Carolina Properties
No fee, cost, or other compensation may be paid to the person providing the timeshare resale transfer services before the delivery to the consumer timeshare reseller of written evidence that all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed, including, but not limited to, delivery to both the consumer timeshare reseller and the timeshare plan managing entity of a copy of the recorded instrument or legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee, accompanied by the full name, address, and other known contact information for the transferee. TSR will provide the timeshare reseller with written notice of the full performance of the timeshare resale transfer services, together with a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest from the consumer timeshare reseller to a transferee. TSR has agreed to provide you with timeshare resale transfer services pursuant to this resale transfer agreement. After those services have been fully performed, TSR is obligated to provide you with written notice of such full performance and a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of or legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee. Any fee or other compensation paid by you under this agreement before such full performance by TSR must be held in escrow by the escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
Legal Disclaimer – Massachusetts Properties
You have an unqualified right to cancel this agreement for any reason within three (3) business days after the date you sign this agreement. This right to cancel may not be waived. If you decide to cancel this agreement you must notify Timeshare Recyclers in writing of your intent to cancel. Your notice of cancellation shall be delivered in person or sent by certified or registered United States mail and sent to 410 South Rampart Blvd., Suite 390, Las Vegas, NV 89145 and shall be effective upon the date sent. Your refund will be made within twenty (20) days after receipt or notice of cancellation or within five (5) days after receipt of funds from your cleared check, whichever is later. You are not obligated to pay Timeshare Recyclers any money unless you sign this contract and return it to Timeshare Recyclers. Before signing this agreement, you should carefully review your original timeshare purchase agreement and any other project documents. Any fee or other compensation under this agreement before such full performance by Timeshare Recyclers must be held in escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
By clicking on “I Agree” you acknowledge that you understand the above terms for the TSR Satisfaction Guarantee agreement and the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by said agreement.