With 417 sites all over the country, the US National Parks cover just about every type of terrain and experience the country has to offer, so it’s probably no surprise that over 330 million people visit them each year! But with so many choices, how do you know which ones to visit yourself? While all of the national parks definitely have something to offer, the very best ones are truly spectacular, and naturally also the most popular. So, when it comes to planning nature vacations to a national park, which ones receive the most visitors?
With around 12 million visitors per year, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park has been at or near the top of the most popular park list for years, and it’s easy to see why. Covering both North Carolina and Tennessee, this beautiful stretch of land is spectacular any time of year. Lush green colors cover the area during the spring and summertime and stunning reds and yellows when fall comes around. These tree coated mountains are easy to see from the highway that runs through them, but this park has so much more to offer.
With thousands of miles of trails winding their way through the 521,000 acres of the park you will not find a lack of beauty; from the rich spruce forests that climb the mountainsides, the glorious meadowlands down by the rivers, to the green grasslands sprinkled with daisies, all creating a picture book scenery that you will never forget!
Not just one of America’s most visited attractions, but an incredible display of nature’s power that is famous clear across the world. With 7 million visitors a year making the journey to Arizona to see just what the Colorado River created, it can be a busy place to visit, but the awe-inspiring scenery will never fail to take your breath away even if you are sharing that view with others.
While the main attraction is obviously the scenery itself you do have a lot of choice on how to experience it. From helicopter and airplane tours, driving around in your personal car or a rental, to the National Park shuttle, to walking tours or hiking down the steeper trails, there is always an option that provides access to this majestic park for everyone!
Standing on the edge of the Mojave Desert in Utah, this 147,000-acre park sees around 5 million visitors per year, and it offers a wide variety of natural terrain that covers almost the entire makeup of the United States in a single park. Beauty can be found everywhere in Zion Park; from the sandstone mesas and bluff rock towers to the lush vegetation at lower elevations that hide grottoes and hanging gardens to discover and explore.
With life everywhere you look, it is a very different experience to the barren vistas of the Grand Canyon. You can really make the most of your vacation here with canyon trail rides and thousands of miles of hiking trails; including some real challenges such as The Narrows, which sees you hiking half of its 16-mile journey in the river itself. A nature lover’s dream, Zion is a great place to visit for lasting life long memories.
Nature on a grand scale, this 266,000-acre Colorado park encompasses majestic mountains and rock formations, along with a network of lakes, lush meadowlands, and a diverse range of wildlife. If it’s possible to be more imposing than the Grand Canyon, the granite formations of the Rocky Mountain National Park (some of them over 12,000 feet tall and 130 million years old!) are it. A range of glacier flowers light up the region for a few weeks every year in spring as the ice recedes and the warmer weather takes over, it's an amazing sight and well worth a visit on its own.
Around 5 million visitors a year enjoy this spectacular scenery! With a vast network of backcountry hiking trails, this is a place for a big adventure, in every sense of the word. While guided tours will keep you on the right track if you don’t want to go it alone.
Covering over 750,000 acres of California, even with around 5 million visitors per year, this is a national park that you can always find the true emptiness of the wilderness. From the granite cliffs that soar high above you to the ancient forests and greenery of the valley itself, walking through Yosemite is as close to time travel as we can get, seeing a world virtually untouched by humans. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, it has something for all, from wildlife to spectacular waterfalls, and everything in between.
Whether trekking through the thousands of trails, exploring the wildlife, or simply enjoying the sites from the parking lot, Yosemite has something to enthrall everyone who visits.
All of these parks are very popular, but all of them offer something completely unique and give us a chance to see just what nature can accomplish and create. When it’s time to plan your next vacation, any of these parks have a lot to offer, but which one would be your choice? Contact Timeshare Recyclers today and speak with a timeshare expert to find out more about the greatest natural wonders the US National Parks have to offer and plan your next nature vacation!
TSR’s Satisfaction Guarantee states: if, after using your new timeshare for 2 years, you are not completely satisfied, Timeshare Recyclers will remove you from the ownership, guaranteed! * *In order to be removed from ownership of the property you will be required to pay a resort transfer fee, a recording fee, and any closing costs. You must also be current with all fees for maintenance, utilities, and taxes on the property. You will also be required to timely sign the required transfer documents, closing documents, and any other documents required by TSR to handle and complete the transfer. The terms of this guarantee are listed below. Please read the terms completely. If you agree with these terms, please click “I Agree”.
1. I/We acknowledge and agree that the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare shall be managed by Timeshare Recyclers (TSR) or their parent company or affiliates.
2. I/We understand and agree that I/we am/are responsible to comply with the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by TSR in this agreement.
3. I/We understand that this is a transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment of my/our timeshare and I/we are in no way expecting compensation for the aforementioned resort property.
4. I/We understand that TSR will not begin the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment if I/we have any pending reservations for said timeshare property.
5. I/We understand that the resort property shall be granted, conveyed, or assigned to TSR, and/or to its affiliates, in such manner as to pass legal title or ownership free and clear of any encumbrances or fees that would constitute a lien or liability associated with the resort property, alternatively said resort property shall be surrendered back to the resort should TSR deem a relinquishment is required.
6. I/We agree to pay all resort transfer fees, legal preparation and recording fees, property taxes, transfer taxes and or closing costs pertinent to the completion of the property transfer (the final closing assignment fee varies from resort to resort and will be calculated during the research process, alternatively the entire cost will be calculated and paid up front for the transfer & assumption or relinquishment process).
7. I/We understand that any resort maintenance fees, assessments and/or taxes billed monthly, quarterly, biennially or annually must be paid in full for a minimum of 180 days (a minimum of 365 days if the resort is on TSR’s difficult transfer list) after the initial fee to TSR is paid and the required documentation has been received by TSR, and for a minimum of 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized, and accepted by the resort.
8. I/We understand that I/we will be responsible for any extra maintenance fees, interest, or closing costs incurred by a delay caused by non-completion or delays in completion of the steps to transfer or relinquish my timeshare. I/We understand that TSR has the right to cancel the transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment for my/our property for lack of cooperation on my/our part.
9. I/We understand and agree that TSR will begin the management, including making reservations and/or managing rentals, changing contact info, et cetera of my/our timeshare property within 30 days of the signature of this agreement. I/We understand that TSR reserves the right to transfer title of property into a third-party entity or person or surrender said property to the resort. I/We understand that any interference with the management of the resort interval on the part of TSR may result in additional fines and/or the cancellation of this transfer & assumption and/or relinquishment.
10. I/We understand that should the resort, resort management company, or any other party exercise a Right of First Refusal (“ROFR”) to acquire your timeshare, any proceeds from said ROFR must be paid to Timeshare Recyclers. If said proceeds are insufficient to cover Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses I/We shall be responsible for Timeshare Recyclers’ expenses.
1. Contact Timeshare Recyclers’ Customer Service at 1-888-287-4188 to request the start of the guarantee process.
2. Gather COPIES of your contracts for the timeshare we will be transferring.
The most important of these documents are:
3. Send to Timeshare Recyclers the COPIES of your documents. (Steps 2 and 3 should take you about 2 weeks).
You may return them by:
4. Once we have received your documents, our research department will confirm the correct procedures to transfer your property and prepare the final transfer documents. This step usually takes us between 4 to 8 weeks, depending on the level of cooperation we receive from the transferring resort.
5. When the research department has confirmed the correct transfer procedures for your resort, we will contact you to explain the final steps of the transfer. We will then send you copies of the final transfer documents. It is likely that you will have to sign, notarize and return the copies to TSR. It is also possible that you will have to pay a final resort transfer fee to your transferring resort.
6. Once we have received your signed and notarized final transfer documents, we will begin the final transfer steps. This last step generally involves county recorders offices, resort management companies, and TSR. Since most county recorders and home resorts require hard copies, this last step moves at the speed of traditional mail. This step generally takes us about 12 weeks, please be patient and don't worry! We are working hard to transfer your timeshare!
Your cooperation in the transfer and assumption or relinquishment of your timeshare is critical! With your help we can process your timeshare in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
Please note: the majority of resort management companies will not transfer a timeshare if there are any outstanding fees (maintenance or otherwise). You are responsible for any fees due within 90 days from when the final transfer documents have been signed, notarized and accepted by the transferring resort. Any additional fees, interest, closing costs, or fiscal damages that arise from delays caused by you will be your responsibility and may even result in the cancellation of the transfer and assumption service.
Legal Disclaimer – Florida, Colorado, and South Carolina Properties
No fee, cost, or other compensation may be paid to the person providing the timeshare resale transfer services before the delivery to the consumer timeshare reseller of written evidence that all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed, including, but not limited to, delivery to both the consumer timeshare reseller and the timeshare plan managing entity of a copy of the recorded instrument or legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee, accompanied by the full name, address, and other known contact information for the transferee. TSR will provide the timeshare reseller with written notice of the full performance of the timeshare resale transfer services, together with a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest from the consumer timeshare reseller to a transferee. TSR has agreed to provide you with timeshare resale transfer services pursuant to this resale transfer agreement. After those services have been fully performed, TSR is obligated to provide you with written notice of such full performance and a copy of the recorded instrument or other legal document evidencing the transfer of ownership of or legal title to the consumer resale timeshare interest to the transferee. Any fee or other compensation paid by you under this agreement before such full performance by TSR must be held in escrow by the escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
Legal Disclaimer – Massachusetts Properties
You have an unqualified right to cancel this agreement for any reason within three (3) business days after the date you sign this agreement. This right to cancel may not be waived. If you decide to cancel this agreement you must notify Timeshare Recyclers in writing of your intent to cancel. Your notice of cancellation shall be delivered in person or sent by certified or registered United States mail and sent to 410 South Rampart Blvd., Suite 390, Las Vegas, NV 89145 and shall be effective upon the date sent. Your refund will be made within twenty (20) days after receipt or notice of cancellation or within five (5) days after receipt of funds from your cleared check, whichever is later. You are not obligated to pay Timeshare Recyclers any money unless you sign this contract and return it to Timeshare Recyclers. Before signing this agreement, you should carefully review your original timeshare purchase agreement and any other project documents. Any fee or other compensation under this agreement before such full performance by Timeshare Recyclers must be held in escrow agent specified in this agreement, and is prohibited from receiving any such fee or other compensation until all promised timeshare interest transfer services have been performed.
By clicking on “I Agree” you acknowledge that you understand the above terms for the TSR Satisfaction Guarantee agreement and the “Steps of the Transaction” as stipulated by said agreement.