The Park Royal Cancun is a Cancun landmark - and right at home on the most beautiful beach in the world. It's also home base for many, many Royal Holiday travelers. In fact, many of them have been holidaying here for - literally - decades.All-Inclusive, and then some, the Park Royal's spectacular panoramic views of the Caribbean flank a first class Spa & Fitness Center, sauna, steam room and a Swedish and Shiatsu massage center. With fine Italian cuisine, a massive, endless buffet-style restaurant, three full service lounges and two more just for refreshments - it's always first class all the way.Unlimited food & drinks, impeccably, relentlessly spotless, and always invigorating, there's no place else like it on the beach at Cancun
- Property Features: Internet: Service offered by external company. Available throughout the hotel, except beach. Extra cost of $ 110 MXN for 1 hour or $ 200 for 24 hrs MXN. (Service fee non refundable, subject to change without notice, check with reception for more information).
- Property type: This property is an affiliated hotel.
- PRIVACY NOTICE: The personal information that you provide to us is processed by Holiday Club Management Company de México, S.A. de C.V., in accordance with the Privacy Notice published on www.royal-holiday.com.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFIT Complete your experience of traveling to the Caribbean visiting Grand Park Royal Cozumel. With the Day Pass you can enjoy the services, amenities, food & beverages from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. The current cost is $ 50 USD (adults) & $ 25 USD (minors) (Per day). Or, if you want a full day on extended hours from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, the Full day pass has a current cost of $ 80 USD (adults) & $ 40 USD (minors) (Per day). Costs subject to change without notice. If you need more information, consult with Front desk in both properties during your stay. Payment is made directly at Reception of Grand Park Royal Cozumel. It is important to have your Park Royal Cancun’s bracelet on in order to get these special rates.
- Federal Taxes: Your stay is subject to a 3% per room, per day local tourism tax.
- Tax Policy: Local taxes and additional charges may vary or change without prior notice and must be paid at check in.
- All Inclusive Plan: Mandatory All-Inclusive Plan. Consult the applicable All Inclusive rate corresponding to your booking dates as variances may exist in regards to holiday credits per season.
- All Inclusive Plan: The program is extended only to the number of individuals named in the reservation. Additional guests will be charged for the All Inclusive plan at check-in. The rate may differ from that paid at the time of booking.
- Currencies: Prices quoted in this statement are in US Dollars and are subject to currency variation.
- Maximum Room Capacity: The maximum room capacity may not be exceeded.
- Unit number: The room number indicated in the reservation confirmation may vary from the room assigned to you at the front desk.
- Unit type: The room number ultimately assigned to you will be determined at check-in and thus may vary from the number reported here.
- View: Room assignments will be determined at the time of check-in. Views from the windows can not be guaranteed.
- Check-In: 3:00pm. If you believe that you will be late, you must notify the Help Desk and confirm that you will be honoring your reservation.
- Check-Out: 12pm. Check-outs after this time may be available, subject to availability and additional charges.
- Front Desk Registration: Proof of age with valid identification corresponding to the name on the reservation must be presented at check-in.
- Invited Guests: Its important to notify the Club Help Desk to ensure that the reservation is registered with the property.
- Club Cancellations: A valid form of identification corresponding to the person named on the reservation must be presented.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted.
- Transportation: Airport transfers are available for US$8 per person. Simply email your Name, Number of Guests, Reservation Number, Flight Number, Day and Arrival Time with at least 7 days notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Billing Services: Guests who require a receipt for their stay must request one in writing prior to the last day of the month in which their reservation is paid.
Maintenance Fee: 830.00